Fundamentals of Die Casting Design Change Log
Nov 27, 2012
( (1.9M 269 pages) for this release.
- Additional discussion on the economics chapter marginal profits.
Nov 8, 2012
( (1.9M 267 pages) for this release.
- Improvements to some of the figures of dimensional analysis chapter (utilizing blender).
- Add an analysis of the minimum cost ordering supply.
The minimum cost ordering refers to the analysis dealing with the minimum cost achieved by
finding the optimum number of ordering.
April 1, 2009
( (1.9M 263 pages) for this release.
- Irene Tan provided many English corrections to dimensional analsysis chapter.
Feb 3, 2008
(2009 (1.9M 261 pages) for this release.
- Add Steve Spurgeon (from Dynacast England) corrections to pQ2 diagram.
- Minor English corrections to pQ2 diagram chapter (unfinished).
- Fix some figures and captions issues.
- Move to potto style file.
Jan 6, 2008
(1.6M 213 pages) for this release.
- Change to modern Potto format.
- English corrections to first three chapters.
- Finish some examples in Dimensionless Chapter (manometer etc).
Nov 1, 1999
(3.1 M 178 pages) for this release.
- Initial book of Potto project.
- Start of economy, dimensional analysis, pQtwo diagram,
vent, slow critical plunger velocity chapters.
Potto Project NFP is Non-Profit organization created by Dr. Genick Bar-Meir and friends to build open sourcesoftware and open content textbooks for college students.Over 1,000,000 (million) Potto Project books have been downloaded from 175 different countries since 1995.
Potto Project is under open content licenses, which means that you will always have the freedom to use it, make copies, and improve it. You are encouraged to make use of these freedoms and share the textbooks and program with your family and friends!